By Dave Harrison
Oct. 18, 2017, Vineland Station, Ont. – Want to check out some of the latest horticulture research of the Vineland Research and Innovation Centre? It’s just a click away.
The 2017-18 Vineland Innovation Report has been posted online for easy access. Click here to view the report.
Here’s a sampling of the profiled projects:
• The potential of sweet potato propagation.
• Cracking the code on eggplant production.
• The scent of opportunity.
• Gene miners: Meet PGI, Vineland’s first spin-off company.
• Mini-cuke packer promises big changes.
• Stars align for Chinook Sunrise™.
• Rooting for success with RootSmart™.