Cultivate’20Print this page
July 13 - July 16, 2020
AmericanHort has made the decision to transform our annual in-person event in Columbus, OH this July to Cultivate’20 Virtual a new, 100% online event that will connect customers, suppliers, and colleagues across the industry.
Cultivate’20 Virtual will debut the week of July 13, 2020 and feature:
- a 3-D digital tradeshow where exhibitors and attendees can share information, view video presentations, chat live and make the same connections one would at an in-person event
- over 50 live education sessions covering all aspects of the horticulture industry
- live keynote and state of the industry presentations
- vibrant demonstrations of New Varieties and New Products debuting at Cultivate
- the HRI online Garden Party – an event to showcase our work and show appreciation for HRI supporters and researchers
- online roundtable discussion groups
- networking interaction with various industry communities
- many other exciting ways to conduct business and work together with industry colleagues
Participants will enjoy this unique opportunity to grow their business and foster their team’s expertise in a virtual environment. The Expo-Only pass is FREE for everyone, and the All-Access education pass is FREE for AmericanHort members and is discounted for non-members. To learn more visit www.CultivateVirtual.org.
Cultivate’20 attendee registration fees will be refunded in full and attendees will be automatically registered for Cultivate’20 Virtual. Hotel reservations will also be cancelled.
We’ll See You “Virtually” in July.
Cultivate’20 Virtual promises to be an innovative solution to deliver the important commerce, business solutions, education and networking opportunities so important to our industry that have been disrupted in these challenging times. As we’ve learned to embrace online platforms to conduct our daily business, Cultivate’20 Virtual creates the opportunity to deliver real value to thousands of industry members at a time when they need it most.
We look forward to seeing you online.
Visit event's website
Print this page