CPMA Convention and Trade Show to host new Ontario Pavilion
The Ontario Pavilion will feature 14 exhibitor spaces for members of the OPMA and OFVGA to purchase at a discounted rate.
February 1, 2023 By CPMA
This year’s CPMA Convention and Trade Show will take place at the Metro Convention Centre in Toronto beginning Wednesday, April 26 and finishing Thursday, April 27. The show is expected to attract over 3600 attendees and over 270 exhibitors from Canada, the United States and around the world.
Leading up to the event, the Ontario Produce Marketing Association (OPMA) and Ontario Fruit and Vegetable Growers’ Association (OFVGA) have partnered to host the Ontario Pavilion.
Spots are limited and open to all members of the OPMA and affiliated OFVGA grower organizations.
Key Benefits of exhibiting in the CPMA Ontario Pavilion:
- Opportunity to interact with major grocery, food service and wholesale operators from Canada, the U.S. and abroad.
- Support from OPMA and OFVGA staff to connect with prospective buyers.
- Turnkey, furnished and signed exhibit space at a fraction of the cost of a stand-alone booth. The layout of the pavilion with the booth spaces can be found here.
- Opportunity to introduce a new product in the CPMA New Product Showcase display (additional cost applies).
Requirements to participate as an exhibitor in the CPMA Ontario Pavilion:
- Organization must be based in Ontario, producing products, services or technology in Ontario for the fruit and vegetable industry.
- Must be a member in good standing of the OPMA or an affiliated OFVGA grower organization.
Mandatory forms to be completed if offering food samples:
Additional details about what is included in the cost of exhibiting can be found in this information package.
Print this page