Vineland’s 2015 Innovation Report now on the web
August 24, 2015 By Dave Harrison
Aug. 24, 2015, Vineland Station, Ont. — The 2015 Innovation Report of the Vineland Research and Innovation Centre is now available for download.
The report highlights a number of projects, including:
• New commercial research greenhouse set to give Ontario consumers more of what they want.
• Vineland begins multi-product bio-inoculant testing.
• New products reflect Vineland’s consumer-centric research focus.
• Innovation and commercialization, two sides of the same coin for Vineland.
• World crops trials to provide growers with scientific basis for decision-making.
The 2015 Innovation Report is essential reading for everyone in Canadian horticulture.
Print this page
Stories continue below