Second generation IonGen system
May 18, 2012 By Canadian Garden Centre & Nursery
May 18, 2012 — Aquascape has released the second generation IonGen System, an electronic water clarifier solution for ponds and decorative water features.
The IonGen G2 is designed for easy installation. The system is safe for fish and plants and is not toxic to any animals that may drink from the water feature. The IonGen G2 also eliminates unsightly water conditions without the need for chemicals.
The G2's automatic control panel sends out signals that slowly dissolve a replaceable copper probe. This process releases a combination of ions that improve water quality and clarity, and reduce the need for traditional pond chemicals.
Improvements to the new generation of the IonGen include:
- Easier-to-read digital display panel
- Greater ability to withstand outdoor elements
- Enhanced design of the flow chamber and probe, which reduces the chance of the probe bars clogging and lowers the level of maintenance required.
- Tool-free probe installation
- Keyed slot inside the flow chamber for easy, accurate installation of the probe
"We've taken performance feedback from customers to make improvements on an already great product," said Dave Kelly, vice-president of product development for Aquascape. "The original IonGen can be easily upgraded to the new G2 control panel using the IonGen conversion probe wire, allowing the IonGen G2 panel to connect to the original style probe."
For more information, visit www.aquascapeinc.com.
Print this page