22, 2010, Columbus, OH – This Friday (June 25) is the pre-registration
deadline for the Ohio Short Course.
22, 2010, Columbus, OH – This Friday (June 25) is the pre-registration savings
deadline for the Ohio Short Course. Some 9,000 attendees are expected to attend
the event that includes a 1,500-booth trade show and 150 educational sessions.
register online, via fax, or by phone. For all the details, click here.
This year's educational lineup includes a host of new
speakers, products and services, and networking events for all areas of
the industry: greenhouse growers, garden centres, florists, interior
plantscapers, and the next generation of horticultural professionals.
Anyone with a badge has access to:
• All-industry trade show.
• Garden Center Live!
• New Varieties, New Products Displays, and Project: Green
• OFA Short Course Reception.
• Garden Center Idea Exchange.
• Management Idea Exchange.
• Grower Roundtable.
• OSU Annuals & Mixed Containers Trial.
• Visit to Trial Gardens at Franklin Park Conservatory.
• The State of the Industry – What's Really Happening Out There.
• And many more complimentary events.
Click here to view the full educational
Print this page