- Producer applications to the Partnership can be submitted by email, post or online. An intake is currently open, until May 8th at 5pm. No applications will be accepted after the intake closes
- A second intake will be held August 7-28th, 2018.
- Not all project categories may be offered in every intake.
- Costs cannot be incurred before receiving written approval.
- Each project category is different – for details on ‘Who is eligible to apply’, eligibility of costs, required documentation and merit evaluation criteria, visit ontarioprogramguides.net.
- Be sure to review all requirements to ensure eligibility before you apply – incomplete applications may not be considered.
Building on the success of Growing Forward 2, the Canadian Agricultural Partnership is a five-year funding program that helps support projects in economic development, environmental stewardship and protection of food safety and plant/animal health. Producers and agribusinesses can apply for project funding assistance.
For more information, visit ontariosoilcrop.org