March 23, 2017, Downers Grove, IL – National Garden Bureau, the non-profit, membership-based organization dedicated to marketing the horticulture industry, is pleased to announce the launch of a newly redesigned, consumer-focused website at www.ngb.org.
• A new “Inspiration” blog.
• Social media feed imbeds.
• A new tagline/focus of: Inspire, Connect, Grow.
• A bright, clean attractive design incorporating the look of NGB’s new watercolour logo.
• An enhanced user experience and simplified navigation.
• Mobile friendly, responsive design.
NEW PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
As NGB continues on a growth pattern and quickly adopts industry and communication trends, this website will accommodate new programs to highlight members and their products through the introduction of new promotional activities. With a strong online presence it will serve as the home base to drive traffic from the social media community to one central location.
The primary programs of National Garden highlighted on the landing page include:
• New Plants, both edibles and ornamentals.
• “Year of …” (for 2017 it’s brassica, daffodil, pansy and rose).
• Shop Our Members; featuring NGB members who sell direct to consumers.
• Garden Products.
• Therapeutic Garden Grant.
Print this page