WebTrack features a fresh new look for easy navigation and new tools to simplify business. WebTrack allows growers to spend less time behind their desks and more time in their greenhouses and with their customers.
“The re-launch of Ball Seed WebTrack improves so many touch points for growers. It’s much more than a makeover of a website; our efforts behind the scenes provide accurate inventory and makes it extremely easy for customers to do business online with Ball Seed,” said Mark Morris, director of IT for Ball Horticultural Company. “Already more than 3,000 Ball Seed growers of all sizes use WebTrack to manage their business. The new WebTrack is designed using growers’ suggestions and helps them work more efficiently. We see WebTrack as the perfect extension of our full-service, industry-leading Ball Seed sales force and customer service team.”
The new WebTrack offers many free tools and features:
- Sleek updated design: The new homepage makes it easy to find what you’re looking for, and includes a robust help and learning center.
- Unmatched variety and selection: Shop from hundreds of suppliers on one site. It’s easier than ever to find products using upgraded search tools and supplier information.
- Time-saving seed order management and receiving: Download seed deliveries, including detailed lot and germination data. Interactively manage seed backorders and verify incoming seed shipments using packaging scanning.
- Powerful reporting capabilities: Access detailed order and invoice downloads. Go paperless with extensive document subscription options or access two years’ worth of documents in your online file cabinet.
- Extensive product resources: Download product culture, bench cards, catalogs and photos to grow your sales.