CanWest educational program announced
July 23, 2013 By Canadian Garden Centre & Nursery
July 23, 2013, Vancouver — The CanWest Hort Show has unveiled the official educational program for this year's show.
With 14 sessions ranging from a full day symposium to half-day clinics and 90-minute seminars, attendees can customize their schedules to achieve both business and professional development.
The Landscape Designers Symposium will feature a roster of five first class speakers covering a range of topics:
- Garden Designs by Jo Thompson
- Are Your Proposals Ruining Your Sales and Profits? with Jody Shilan
- Sustainable Design Solutions for Small Space Gardens with John Gillespie
- Vertical Gardens with Bruce Hunter
- Show Your Professionalism in Every Proposal with Joe Salemi
Other clinics and seminars on offer during the show include:
- Financial Management for Garden Centres: Maximizing Profits and Building Equity
- Optimizing Store Layout to Maximize Sales
- Outdoor Kitchen Trends
- Silent Selling Strategies to Increase Store Conversion Rates
- Architectural Plants
- Pruning Clinic with Cass Turnbull
- Soil Biology and Compost Tea Clinic
- Fall and Winter Container Arranging
- Rainwater Management in the Landscape
- Using Non-Pressure Sales and Customer Service Techniques to Grow Your Business
- It's a Hanging Basket!
- Maximizing Small Space Garden Design
- Landscape Contractors Clinic: How to Succeed and Thrive in Today's Market
The CanWest Hort Show runs Sept. 18 and 19 at the Vancouver Convention Centre in Vancouver. For more information, visit www.canwesthortshow.com.
Print this page