Grower Day to tackle variety of challenges
June 3, 2013, St. Catharines, Ont. — Looking for help with some of your biggest production challenges? Our Grower Day (June 19 in St. Catharines) can help.
June 3, 2013, St. Catharines, Ont. — Looking for help with some of your biggest production challenges?
Our Grower Day (June 19 in St. Catharines) can help.
What are your biggest challenges as a grower?
• Is it the stricter attention on water treatment from your greenhouse by provincial authorities? Want to hear how other growers are handling it, and what one industry specialist suggests?
• What new varieties debuting at the California Spring Trials are expected to fly off the benches in 2014?
• Can your environmental control program be further fine-tuned for increased quality and decreased costs?
• Pests can you bugged? How can you make your biocontrol program more effective, and what role can biofungicides play in that success?
• What’s the latest on downy mildew, and how can you minimize problems?
Speakers will cover those topics and others during the daylong conference. As well, a trade show of more than 30 booths will feature one-stop shopping for problem-solving products and programs.
Greenhouse Canada Grower Day will be held at the Holiday Inn Parkway Conference Centre , 327 Ontario St. in St. Catharines, just minutes off the QEW. Registration opens at 8 a.m., with the sessions getting underway at 9.
Click here for more information.