Jan. 25, 2013, London, Ont. — The Green Rural Opportunities (GRO) Summit
and Exhibition (March 4-5 at the London Conference Centre) will
showcase achievements and further opportunities for greening a range of
operations and organizations throughout rural Canada.
Jan. 25, 2013, London, Ont. — The Green Rural Opportunities (GRO) Summit and Exhibition (March 4-5 at the London Conference Centre) will showcase achievements and further opportunities for greening a range of operations and organizations throughout rural Canada.
The GRO Summit is a bold departure from the successful Growing the Margins and Canadian Farm and Food Biogas conferences and exhibitions of recent years.
The attention now shifts to the users of green energy, clean technologies, bioproducts and byproducts, and how together we build the supply chain and connect the dots, from farm to consumer.
Learn how the leaders are greening farm operations and products, transport fleets, rural municipal operations and buildings, and more by producing renewable energy, switching to biomaterials and bioproducts, and taking advantage of byproducts. And in the end, reducing their carbon footprint while becoming more sustainable and profitable.
Please note: As in previous years, the Canadian Biogas Conference will be held in parallel with the GRO Summit . The focus of the Canadian Biogas Conference will be on managing the system and taking farm and rural biogas applications to the next step.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You will want to participate in the GRO Summit if:
• Your organization, company or community wants to “green” itself, innovate and remain competitive.
• You produce green energy, green products, or clean technology solutions and wish to connect with users in the rural sector.
• You want to help drive the green rural economy and capture the financial, employment and other benefits offered.
• Exhibit Hall where technology and service suppliers can display what they have to offer.
• Short “showcase” presentations in the Exhibit Hall by selected suppliers.
• Ample opportunity to network and foster partnerships throughout the event.
• Technology Tour of projects where green benefits are making a difference. (Wed., March 6)
• Specialty workshops focussed on issues and opportunities of interest to specific audience segments. (Workshops TBD. Wed., March 6)
Print this page