New website for Darwin Perennials
Jan. 21, 2011 – Darwin Perennials' new website – www.darwinperennials.com – makes it easy to find the plants you need in the forms that fit your business.
Jan. 21, 2011, Darwin Perennials' new website – www.darwinperennials.com – makes it easy to find the plants you need in the forms that fit your business.
Highlights of the new site include:
• New Plant Search: sort by hardiness zone, product form, bloom season and class for all Darwin Perennials varieties.
• Product Listing: see Darwin exclusives and new-year intros.
• Your suppliers: a map of the Darwin Perennials rooting stations
network shows available product forms across North America.
• Catalogues and literature: flip through the 2011 catalogue, and see
brochures, culture sheets, and the latest trade advertisements online.
• News and events: sign up for the monthly e-newsletter to get the
latest information from Darwin Perennials – right in your inbox.
“DarwinPerennials.com creates an online destination for perennial
growers, and offers all of the information, trends and support they
need to grow and sell perennials successfully,” says general manager
Darwin Perennials is Ball Horticultural Company’s perennial brand name for the North American horticulture trade.