IGC Shows announce keynote line-ups
March 13, 2014 By Canadian Garden Centre & Nursery
Mar. 13, 2014, Chicago — Organizers have announced the full line-ups of keynote speakers for IGC East and IGC Chicago.
The inaugural IGC East will debut at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Centre in National Harbour, Mld. From Aug. 5 to 7, visitors will have an opportunity to learn from expert keynotes, including:
- Corey Bordine – Here's How Your Customers Really See Your Business (Aug. 5 at 11:00 a.m.)
- Willie Degel – Willie's Secrets to Stellar Customer Service (Aug. 6 at 9:00 a.m.)
- Peter Shankman – The New Rules of Social Media (Aug. 7 at 9:00 a.m.)
Two weeks later, the annual IGC Chicago show will take over Navy Pier. From Aug. 19 to 21, visitors will hear keynote addresses from:
- Corey Bordine – Here's How Your Customers Really See Your Business (Aug. 19 at 11:00 a.m.)
- Martha Stewart – Independents Bring So Many Good Things to Gardening (Aug. 20 at 9:00 a.m.)
- Henry Hutcheson – Family Business Silver Bullets: Secret Weapons in the Fight for Your Garden Centre's Success (Aug. 21 at 9:00 a.m.)
Registration for IGC East and IGC Chicago is now open. For more information about either show, visit www.IGCshow.com.
Print this page