Grower Day takes on top production challenges
June 4, 2013 By Canadian Garden Centre & Nursery
June 4, 2013, St. Catharines, ON — Looking for help with some of your biggest production challenges? This year’s Greenhouse Canada Grower Day can help.
Join industry specialists and leading growers in St. Catharines, Ont., on June 19 to discuss these and other topical issues.
What are your biggest challenges as a grower?
- Is it the stricter attention on water treatment from your greenhouse by provincial authorities? Want to hear how other growers are handling it, and what one industry specialist suggests?
- What new varieties debuting at the California Spring Trials are expected to fly off the benches in 2014?
- Can your environmental control program be further fine-tuned for increased quality and decreased costs?
- Pests got you bugged? How can you make your biocontrol program more effective, and what role can biofungicides play in that success?
- What’s the latest on downy mildew, and how can you minimize problems?
Speakers will cover those topics and others during the daylong conference. As well, a trade show of more than 30 booths will feature one-stop shopping for problem-solving products and programs.
Greenhouse Canada Grower Day will be held at the Holiday Inn Parkway Conference Centre , 327 Ontario St. in St. Catharines, just minutes off the QEW. Registration opens at 8:00 a.m., with the sessions getting underway at 9:00 a.m.
Click here for more information.
Print this page