FCO series focuses on reducing stress
January 27, 2014 By Canadian Garden Centre & Nursery
Jan. 28, 2014, Vineland, ON — “Beating Stress to Boost Success” is the focus of an upcoming night school series sponsored by Flowers Canada Ontario (FCO).
The six-part series will be held Tuesday evenings beginning Feb. 18. The
sessions will be held in Rittenhouse Hall at the Vineland Research and
• What is burnout, and why should we take it seriously.
• Dealing with frustration and negative thinking by changing your perspective.
• Learning how to tolerate annoying co-workers and defuse tension in the workplace.
• Motivating yourself and others.
• Bridging the the generation gap.
• Reducing stress by managing your priorities.
The course will require a minimum number of 15 participants and is limited to a maximum of 20.
To register, call FCO at 800-698-0113 by Feb. 17.
Print this page