Vineland recruits for new board members
July 15, 2020 By Greenhouse Canada
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre is looking for individuals to join their Board of Directors. Members of the Board serve as volunteers to advance Vineland’s mission and support their agenda.
Located in the Niagara Region, the independent, not-for-profit organization is inviting nominees who display one or more of the following skills and areas of expertise:
- Business, academic or governmental experience
- Financial, legal, accounting or administrative experience
- Knowledge of the horticultural sector, e.g. scientific, technical, automation or business/marketing-related
- Experience on boards or in policy development
- Leadership and network capabilities
- Knowledge of and commitment to Vineland’s vision and mission
The Board of Directors consists of 11 members with a mix of experienced business and industry professionals. Each board term is three years. The Board’s work is supported by three committees in governance and human resources, finance and audit, and business development. The Board also receives guidance from two advisory councils, which support outreach to stakeholders and facilitate leading-edge insights on science and innovation.
Interested individuals should complete the nomination form to serve on Vineland Research and Innovation Centre’s Board of Directors and submit in confidence with an up-to-date resumé and three references by mail to: Corporate Secretary, Vineland Research and Innovation Centre, 4890 Victoria Avenue North, Box 4000, Vineland Station, ON L0R 2E0 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Print this page