By Dave Harrison
Oct. 18, 2016, Vineland Station, Ont. – Updates on some of the world’s leading horticulture research are now online.
The 2016-17 Innovation Report offers a variety of articles on Vineland Research & Innovation Centre research programs, ranging from biocontrol, consumer insights, rose and greenhouse tomato breeding, and automation technologies, to name a few.
• The dirt on healthy urban trees.
• Say what? Talking science with consumers.
• Appassimento chamber ups Ontario’s wine game.
• Crafting a sustainable cider industry.
• The scent of a tomato.
• Patience and possibilities: Vineland’s apple program takes root.
• Rose collection begins to bloom.
• Cold Snap™ spreading and that’s a good thing.
• A mite-y discovery.
• Innovative automation technologies around the corner.
To view the report, please click here.