Special digital edition devoted to Cultivate ’14
August 14, 2014 By Dave Harrison/Greenhouse Canada
Aug. 14, 2014, Columbus, OH — Highlights of this year’s Cultivate ’14 show have been captured in a special digital edition of Greenhouse Canada.
Our sister publication's special event coverage includes:
• Seminar recaps, including “cross-over” plants, social media marketing,
retail sales ideas, vegetable production considerations for ornamental
growers, and post-recession sales opportunities.Advertisement
• Canadian finalists in major awards programs. Congratulations to Debbie Foisy of Alberta, and Jimmy Santos-Mocon of B.C.!
• A sampling of new varieties (and innovations) on the trade show floor.
• A visit to the Ohio State University (OSU) cultivar trials, including a
walkabout on the school’s impressive new green roof project.
• Trade show announcements on MPS certification for a Central American
propagation operation, and closer co-operation on cyclamen marketing by
two major breeders.
The special 11-page issue was sponsored by Harnois Greenhouses.
Click here to “read all about it.”
Print this page