Register today for a Garden Centre Tour in Italy
The International Garden Centre Association (IGCA) is planning its annual congress in Italy Sept. 11-16. A study tour option is available for garden centre managers and directors under the age of 40. There's only a few spots left!
March 9, 2011 – The International Garden Centre Association (IGCA) is planning its annual congress in Italy on Sept. 11-16. A study tour option is
available for garden centre managers and directors under the age of 40,
with special pricing and learning opportunities! There are only 12 spaces left – sign up today and experience a trip of a lifetime, to learn from over 150 top garden centre owners, managers, and staff from around the world!
What is included in the Congress?
The IGCA Congress 2011 is an all-inclusive event with the exception of the dinner on Tuesday. From the Sunday evening reception at the Park Hotel Laurin, Bozen-Bolzano, everything is taken care of during the congress. Visit top garden centres, take in cultural sites, and network with like minded individuals during this tour. Flights and transportation to/from the airport is extra.
What's in it for me?
The purpose of the study tour is to ensure that the congress is used as a learning opportunity for the younger generation of garden centre managers or directors by:
• Ensuring the most is made from each visit during the congress – through additional explanations or information about each business from owners or managers plus having the opportunity to ask questions about what we have seen
• Analyzing and discussing each visit to get the most out of it
• Learning about cultural differences and how these affect each business
• Facilitating discussions – sharing common problems and what is done around the world to resolve these challenges, comparing your own business success and failures
• Forming friendships and a peer group to help you resolve any future challenges and discuss opportunities
Special pricing for study tour participants!
Please note the study tour will stay at a youth hostel close to the congress hotel. The study tour registration fee is a lower price as that of the main congress: early bird bookings, before or on May 31st, 2011: 4 people (1 shared room) – 1.000,00 € per person
For more information and to sign up, visit: http://www.igcacongress2011.com/ . Don't miss out, sign up today!
Print this page