Register today for a Garden Centre Tour in Italy
March 9, 2011 – The International Garden Centre Association (IGCA) is planning its annual congress in Italy on Sept. 11-16. A study tour option is available for garden centre managers and directors under the age of 40, with special pricing and learning opportunities. There's only 12 spots left!
The International Garden Centre Association (IGCA) is planning its annual congress in Italy on Sept. 11-16. A study tour option is
available for garden centre managers and directors under the age of 40,
with special pricing and learning opportunities! There are only 12 spaces left – sign up today and experience a trip of a lifetime, to learn from over 150 top garden centre owners, managers, and staff from around the world!
What is included in the Congress?
The IGCA Congress 2011 is an all-inclusive event with the exception of the dinner on Tuesday. From the Sunday evening reception at the Park Hotel Laurin, Bozen-Bolzano, everything is taken care of during the congress. Visit top garden centres, take in cultural sites, and network with like minded individuals during this tour. Flights and transportation to/from the airport is extra.
What's in it for me?
The purpose of the study tour is to ensure that the congress is used as a learning opportunity for the younger generation of garden centre managers or directors by:
• Ensuring the most is made from each visit during the congress – through additional explanations or information about each business from owners or managers plus having the opportunity to ask questions about what we have seen
• Analyzing and discussing each visit to get the most out of it
• Learning about cultural differences and how these affect each business
• Facilitating discussions – sharing common problems and what is done around the world to resolve these challenges, comparing your own business success and failures
• Forming friendships and a peer group to help you resolve any future challenges and discuss opportunities
Special pricing for study tour participants!
Please note the study tour will stay at a youth hostel close to the congress hotel. The study tour registration fee is a lower price as that of the main congress: early bird bookings, before or on May 31st, 2011: 4 people (1 shared room) – 1.000,00 € per person
For more information and to sign up, visit: http://www.igcacongress2011.com/ . Don't miss out, sign up today!