June 29, 2016 By Dave Harrison
June 29, 2016 – Two Canadian retailers are on the newly formed Proven Winners retail advisory board has been formed. This board will be comprised of nine independent garden centre retailers, representing a wide-range of business sizes, services and locations.
The businesses that have agreed to serve a two-year term on the board are:
• Araujo Farms, Dighton, MA.
• Canoyer Garden Center, Grimes, IA.
• Dutch Growers, Saskatoon.
• English Gardens, West Bloomfield, MI.
• Molbak’s, Woodinville, WA.
• Petitti Garden Centers, Oakwood Village, OH.
• Sheridan Nurseries, Scarborough, ON.
• Suburban Lawn and Garden, Kansas City, MO.
• Van Wilgen’s Garden Center, North Branford, CT.
“The overall reason for a retail advisory board is to better understand the needs of today’s independent garden centre, so we can best match our products and services with their business,” said Jessica DeGraaf, Proven Winners retail account manager.
“We understand that the marketplace in which we operate is changing at a frantic pace, and that the business climate for our customers is evolving too. This group will be integral in the formation and development of programs, marketing tools and support moving forward. Our number one goal is to listen to their recommendations and feedback, and to develop solutions and tools that best support the needs of independent garden centers across North America.”
The first board meeting will take place in Columbus, Ohio, in early July.
Print this page