Proven Winners launches new iGarden training program
By Proven Winners
By Proven Winners
April 13, 2009 – Proven Winners has developed a comprehensive training program designed specifically to assist independent garden centers across North America.
Proven Winners has developed a comprehensive training program designed specifically to assist independent garden centers across North America. Formerly known as the Certified Garden Center program, the newly re-launched iGarden Certification Program provides garden center managers and employees with important information on what their customers are looking for, and what they need to know to confidently provide the best possible customer service.
The training program is available in an online or hard copy video format and includes information on what motivates customers to buy, and what marketing, service, and merchandising strategies are most effective in reaching them.
The iGarden Certification Program is free to independent garden centers and can be accessed online by visiting www.pwcertified.com. The three training modules of the program include plant selling, merchandising, and customer service techniques. Once the video training modules have been viewed, garden center employees and managers must then take, and pass, an online test in order to achieve certified status.
In addition to providing valuable training for garden center staff members, successful completion of the iGarden Certification Program offers additional benefits, including:
• A free prominent listing on Proven Winners’ online retail locator, viewed by more than 600,000 people annually looking for a place to buy Proven Winners
• A Proven Winners iGarden certificate and plaque to display
• Monthly email updates on new products, opportunities, and more
• Free access to and use of thousands of print-ready images from the Proven
Winners Photo Library
• News releases announcing iGarden Certification status for local papers
• A choice of two iGarden t-shirts or aprons for the first 100 garden centers to have all of their registered employees certified; an outdoor banner for the first 700 garden centers to have all of their registered employees certified; and an iGarden button for all employees who complete the program.
Training can be completed online at www.pwcertified.com, or garden centers can request
a hard copy of the iGarden DVD and test by calling 877-895-8138