Record-breaking year for Bevo Agro
Oct. 30, 2017, Langley, B.C. – Bevo Agro Inc. is celebrating a record-setting year.
The company reports all-time records were achieved for sales, EBITDA and net earnings for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017.
Major 2017 highlights include:
• All-time records achieved for revenue, EBITDA and Net Income.
• Record revenues totalling $33,351,285.
• Record EBITDA of $7,048,609.
• Record earnings per share of $0.12.
Fiscal 2017 highlights (versus 2016) include:
• Revenues increased by $2.184M or 7 per cent.
• 8 per cent increase in net earnings.
• Earnings per share of $0.12 compared to $0.11.
• EBITDA increased by 21 per cent to $7.048 M.
Fourth quarter highlights (2017 versus 2016) include:
• Revenues increased by 23 per cent.
• Net earnings increased by 8 per cent.
• EBITDA increased by 44 per cent.
Bevo Agro is a leading North American supplier of propagated agricultural plants, operating greenhouse facilities in Langley and Pitt Meadows, B.C. The company's main products are the propagation of vegetable plants such as tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and other plants such as bedding plants, flowers and grasses.
The company markets its products to established greenhouse growers, nurseries and retail outlets throughout North America. The majority of Bevo's sales result from repeat customer orders through recurring multiyear contracts.
Subscription CentreNew Subscription Already a Subscriber Customer Service View Digital Magazine Renew
Growing lettuce in the deepAlready established in her retail and wholesale ornamental business, Nadine…
Canadian IGC event launches this weekIndependent garden centres looking to stay current and on top…
Ensuring nutrition for biocontrol agentsResearch scientist, Dr. Roselyne Labbé and her team at the…
GreenTech announces winners and expands overseasWinners of the coveted GreenTech Innovation awards were announced last…
Sawaya Garden TrialsWed Jul 24, 2019 @ 8:00am - 05:00pm
Nursery/Landscape ExpoThu Aug 08, 2019 @ 8:00am - 05:00pm
Independent Garden Center ShowTue Aug 13, 2019
Farwest ShowWed Aug 21, 2019 @ 8:00am - 05:00pm
Plug and Cutting ConferenceWed Sep 04, 2019