CGC’17: Here’s why you should attend
Sept. 6, 2017, Niagara Falls, Ont. – The Canadian Greenhouse Conference is a little less than a month away. Have you registered yet?
It’s being held Oct. 4-5 at the Scotiabank Convention Centre in Niagara Falls.
Here are eight great reasons, courtesy of the CGC, on why you should attend.
• Free parking all day, every day – no lines, no hassles.
• See, touch and interact with new technology and products.
• Talk to the experts – exhibitors and speakers are here as a resource for your business. Bring your questions and get those answers!
• Generate ideas – information to bring about innovation.
• Comparison shopping – all the players are here and eager for your business.
• Planning – gather information and collect business contacts for that next purchase or expansion.
• Connect with colleagues – this might be the most important reason of all – we don’t operate in a bubble. Talk to old friends and make new ones; share industry challenges and solutions, laugh a little (or a lot).
• Return to work re-energized with new ideas and a sense of community.
Visit the CGC website for more information.
Subscription CentreNew Subscription Already a Subscriber Customer Service View Digital Magazine Renew
Cannabis competes for talent and financingAlready coping with long-standing challenges such as foreign competition and…
$15M switch to greenhouse strawberries in time for Valentine's DayStrawberry plants replaced cucumbers in a Leamington greenhouse this summer…
Plucking cucumbers by robot handSomewhere in Germany, there’s a robotic arm being created to…
Deadlines for carbon tax rebates approachingFor greenhouse operators in British Columbia and Alberta, deadlines to…
Greenhouse IPM: Achieving Sustainable Biocontrol WorkshopFri Feb 23, 2018 @ 8:30AM - 01:30PM
Alberta Grower's Day 2018Fri Feb 23, 2018 @ 9:00AM - 05:00PM
Webinar: Using mineral nutrition to prevent root-borne pathogensWed Feb 28, 2018 @12:00PM - 12:30PM
National Floriculture ForumFri Mar 02, 2018