Feb. 3, 2014, Vineland Station, Ont. – “Beating Stress to Boost Success” is the focus of an upcoming night school series sponsored by Flowers Canada Ontario (FCO).
The six-part series will be held Tuesday evenings beginning Feb. 18. The
sessions will be held in Rittenhouse Hall at the Vineland Research and
• What is burnout, and why should we take it seriously.
• Learn how to deal with frustration and negative thinking by changing your perspective.
• Learn how to tolerate annoying co-workers, defuse tension in the workplace.
• Learn how to motivate yourself and others.
• Learn how to bridge the generation gap.
• Learn how to reduce stress by managing your priorities.
The course will require a minimum number of 15 participants and is limited to a maximum of 20.
To register, call FCO at 800-698-0113 by Feb. 17.
"Beating stress to boost success" series by FCO
Subscription CentreNew Subscription Already a Subscriber Customer Service View Digital Magazine Renew
Global applicants called for Dutch cannabis classA new two-week intensive cannabis production course has just been…
Canadian packaging recognized in BerlinA Canadian food-service and packaging company took home the bronze…
Mobile app lends support to foreign workersThere’s a new mobile app for international farm workers in…
BC cannabis growers excluded from carbon tax reliefGreenhouse carbon tax relief grant applications are now being accepted…
Midwest Green Industry Experience – Training DaysTue Mar 05, 2019
Midwest Green Industry Experience – Training DaysThu Mar 07, 2019
Canada BloomsFri Mar 08, 2019
CHC AGMWed Mar 13, 2019 @ 8:00am - 05:00pm
China International Floriculture & Horticulture Trade FairSun Mar 17, 2019