Jan. 18, 2011, West Chicago, Illinois – Darwin Perennials' new website
– www.darwinperennials.com – makes it easy to find the plants you need
in the forms that fit your business.
Jan. 18, 2011, West Chicago, Illinois – Darwin Perennials' new website – www.darwinperennials.com – makes it easy to find the plants you need in the forms that fit your business.
Highlights of the new site include:
• New Plant Search: sort by hardiness zone, product form, bloom season and class for all Darwin Perennials varieties.
• Product Listing: see Darwin exclusives and new-year intros.
• Your suppliers: a map of the Darwin Perennials rooting stations network shows available product forms across North America.
• Catalogues and literature: flip through the 2011 catalogue, and see brochures, culture sheets, and the latest trade advertisements online.
• News and events: sign up for the monthly e-newsletter to get the latest information from Darwin Perennials – right in your inbox.
“DarwinPerennials.com creates an online destination for perennial growers, and offers all of the information, trends and support they need to grow and sell perennials successfully,” says general manager Mike Klopmeyer.
Darwin Perennials is Ball Horticultural Company’s perennial brand name for the North American horticulture trade.
Print this page