Nature's Source offers horticulture professionals the same no-risk guaranteed performance, and home gardeners the safe and effective plant food they already trust. The new brand will make its industry debut at spring trials this year.
"While we are proud of our heritage, we made this bold decision because we're expanding sales to our existing market segments and entering new ones. It was a good opportunity to start with a fresh name and a modern look for all our products and packaging," said Chance Finch, general manager for Ball DPF.
"We wanted to make it obvious, beginning with our nature's Source brand name, to know our products are sourced from natures. Growers, contractors and gardeners can be confident that our effective and unique formulations remain unchanged. We're excited about launching updated packaging for all our products, and especially the new ready-to-spray plant food for home gardeners."
The Nature's Source brand launch applies to each of the professional products formerly offered as Daniels Plant Food:
- Nature's Source 10-4-3 Professional Plant Food
- Nature's Source 3-1-1 Organic Plant Food
- Nature's Source 10-4-4 Landscape Plant Food
- Nature's Source 10-4-3 Plant Food (Retail 16 fl. oz.)
- Nature's Source 10-4-3 Plant Food (Retail 32 fl. oz.)
- Nature's Source 10-4-3 Plant Food (Retail 64 fl. oz.)
For more information, visit www.ballhort.com.