Looking for information on miscanthus?
Dec. 21, 2011, Leamington, Ont. — New Energy Farms (NEF) will host open
houses this coming spring in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
Dec. 21, 2011, Leamington, Ont. — New Energy Farms (NEF) will host open houses this coming spring in the U.S., Canada and the U.K. This will give landowners, farmers and end users, a chance to learn more about the different energy crops supplied by New Energy Farms. The schedule is as follows:
• March 8, Leamington.
• March 30, Tifton, Georgia.
• April 11, Somerset, U.K.
NEF will demonstrate a mix of our current technology, commercial crops, and new NEF product developments:
• Large-scale plantations of energy crops with harvesting.
• Current energy crop machinery.
• Economics of energy crop production.
• Large-scale biomass heating using miscanthus.
• Energy Crop bioprocessing centre.
• Energy crop breeding program.
• Expert presentations.
• New machinery developments for low-cost energy crop establishment.
All open houses are on NEF sites, and will be a chance for visitors to see the potential for energy crops on farm and for project biomass supply. NEF supplies low-cost miscanthus and other energy crops; current cultivars are supplied on a royalty-free basis with no complicated licensing required. It also supplies a full range of equipment for establishment and crop processing for purchase or lease.
There is no cost to attend and refreshments will be provided. To register, go to http://www.newenergyfarms.com and click on Open Days on the bottom left side. Contact email@example.com for more information.