The perfect person will have:
- B.S. degree in a relevant engineering field such as electrical, electronics, and mechanical engineering and similar disciplines.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience with high intensity discharge (HID) and LED lighting fixtures, their use and operation, preferably in an agricultural or horticultural setting such as greenhouses and indoor growing facilities.
- Strong working knowledge of HID and LED technologies, fixtures, reflectors, electrical requirements, circuits, horticultural lighting designs and associated controllers necessary to drive these systems.
- Knowledge of lighting and environmental control for the culture of indoor or greenhouse crops.
- An appreciation of grower practices in greenhouses, hydroponic, or controlled environments.
- Strong appreciation for the responsibilities of sales associates and distributors to help ensure success.