Grow with US!!
Operating for over 12 years, Kam’s Growers Supply continues to grow!! Kam’s has evolved into a team of friendly, focused technical sales and customer service professionals. We dig deep to find the right people for our team and consider them an invaluable asset to our business. Kam’s will provide the necessary training and mentoring to ensure new hires are set up to succeed.
Duties of successful candidate include:
· Develop and execute regional sales plan (end-users & distributors) in the horticulture and greenhouse vegetable market sector primarily in SW Ontario (Kingsville/Leamington area).
· The ability to develop a strong understanding of products (fertility and crop protection) including features and benefits as well as proper use and application timing.
· Set up regionalized grower trials and follow the trials through from planting to harvest.
· Maintain call records and customer database.
· Assist growers with solving production issues.
· Manage current customers and develop new customer relationships.
Qualifications and experience:
· University or College education majoring in agriculture, horticulture or science.
· Greenhouse or on farm experience.
· Complete proficiency with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong time management and organizational skills.
· Understanding of modern agronomic practices and the scientific method.
· Ability to work independently and solve problems.
· Demonstrate professionalism, diplomacy and good work ethic.
· Candidate needs to be courteous, patient and an enthusiastic team player; self-motivated, with the ability to work independently with limited direct supervision.
· A Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) designation or the ability to obtain it would be an asset.
Competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience. References required.
Kindly send CV to
Technical Sales Representative: South Western Ontario with Kam’s Growers SupplyDate Posted: May 13, 2019 - Date Ends: June 07, 2019
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: SW Ontario (Kingsville/Leamington)
- Company: Kam's Growers Supply Inc.
- Website: www.kams.ca
Subscription CentreNew Subscription Already a Subscriber Customer Service View Digital Magazine Renew
Starting young in the cannabis nursery gameIan Davidson doesn’t mince words when talking about opportunities in…
Researchers ID gene in tomato flavourScientists have identified a gene that could help boost the…
Carbon capture unit to divert CO2 to greenhouseA carbon capture unit has been successfully deployed at a…
Health Canada changes cannabis licensing processAll new applicants for licences to cultivate, process, or sell…
Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus Info SessionThu May 23, 2019 @ 2:00pm - 03:30pm
GreenTechTue Jun 11, 2019
Grower DayTue Jun 18, 2019
International Floriculture ExpoTue Jun 18, 2019
Greenhouse Biological Control ConferenceWed Jun 19, 2019
Cultivate '19Sat Jul 13, 2019