Regional Account ManagerDate Posted: January 21, 2019 - Date Ends: February 28, 2019
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Company: PanAmerican Seed Co.
- Contact: Sandi Laubenthal
- Website: http://www.ballhort.com
PanAmerican Seed Company is the leading breeder, producer and distributor of seed raised ornamental bedding plants, perennials, cut flowers and pot plants. We are looking for a talented Regional Account Manager in the Ontario, Canada area who will be responsible for promoting new and existing PanAmerican Seed products to large and influential growers with and through the distribution channel.
1. Support all distributor sales reps to include Ball Seed Co. and OD customers with the sale and use of PAS products.
2. Develop plans and strategies for sales growth in the region, with input into forecast and budget.
3. Lead team with plans for sales growth in specific diversification strategy lines – Potted Plants. Provide input into forecast and budget.
4. Actively promote and support the sale and use of PanAmerican Seed products with key growers, primarily suppliers of larger retail customers, grower councils, etc
5. Represent PAS at marketing and trade events to include but not limited to; Spring Pack Trials, trade shows, field trials, advanced trial meetings and regional grower meetings. This includes preparing and delivering presentations to groups to promote PAS products.
6. Coordinate sampling of new and existing varieties to growers and other influencers to demonstrate the performance attributes of PAS products.
7. Responsible for working with key growers as part of the PAS advanced trialing program.
8. Provide industry intelligence back to the appropriate parties within PAS as well as providing information to breeders on product specific information.
9. Travel a minimum of 50% of the time. Primary territory will be Canada, but additional responsibility with the support of various large growers throughout NA as needed.
10. Position will be based in the Canada, preferably Ontario.
11. Regular interaction with PAS product development and advanced trialing teams.
12. Potential involvement with key National or Regional retailers to support their suppliers and/or retail programs.
Subscription CentreNew Subscription Already a Subscriber Customer Service View Digital Magazine Renew
Global applicants called for Dutch cannabis classA new two-week intensive cannabis production course has just been…
Toronto grower opens The Grow Depot equipment and consulting serviceNow that recreational marijuana is legal across Canada, the need…
Canadian packaging recognized in BerlinA Canadian food-service and packaging company took home the bronze…
Winners of the 2018 AGGA awards announcedThree big awards were handed out by the Alberta Greenhouse…
OFVGA AGMTue Feb 19, 2019
Northwest Flower & Garden ShowWed Feb 20, 2019
Ontario Fruit and Vegetable ConventionWed Feb 20, 2019
Midwest Green Industry Experience – Training DaysTue Mar 05, 2019
Midwest Green Industry Experience – Training DaysThu Mar 07, 2019
Canada BloomsFri Mar 08, 2019