Permanent position, full-time, 40+ hours per week $20 per hour
Farm supervisor duties:
- Supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers.
- Provide agricultural crop services such as irrigating, spraying and harvesting.
- Assist in the development and implementation of farm safety and integrated pest management.
- Train workers.
- Maintain operational records.
- Participate in the operation of machinery and equipment.
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations.
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
- Ensure farm safety and Food safety procedures are followed.
- Maintain quality control and production records.
- Be able to perfor,nee real farm duties.
Applying applicants must have:
- Valid pesticide license for Ontario.
- Must have experience with maintaining Canada Gap Food Safety Certification.
- Must have at least 1 years experience with greenhouse vegetable growing.
- Must have attended an agricultural college or school.
- AZ license an asset.
- Fluent in English.
903 Concession 12 Waterford Ontario N0E1Y0