- Provides support and technical knowledge on Koppert products to customers through regular visits.
- Develops new markets and manages existing and prospecting customers.
- Provides accurate product forecasts.
- Provides customer support Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Permission to work and live in Canada is required.
- Have a degree or diploma in horticulture, entomology or biology from a recognized college or university.
- Minimum 2 years of greenhouse experience as a grower or IPM staff member in hydroponic vegetable crops.
- Have a valid driver's license and good driving record. - Have a valid passport.