|A Greenhouse Grower Notes cover story from last fall.
The website used for this is a very cool one called Survey Monkey. The name itself should be interesting enough to get you to have a look. And once you are there, the questionnaire itself can be done in less than five minutes.
To jog your memory of the articles published under Greenhouse Grower Notes in 2010, below is a list of the titles, with links to the actual articles on the Greenhouse Canada website – if you wish to refresh your memory.
We’re also very interested in finding out what topics you are interested in seeing articles on in 2011.
- January – Starting a biocontrol program? (Graeme Murphy) … www.greenhousecanada.com/content/view/2000
- February – Predatory mites and WFT (Gillian Ferguson) … www.greenhousecanada.com/content/view/2021
- March – Nematodes in pest management (Graeme Murphy and Michael Brownbridge) … www.greenhousecanada.com/content/view/2060/
- May – New root rot assist (Jim Chaput) … www.greenhousecanada.com/content/view/2217/
- August – Biocontrols with poinsettias (Graeme Murphy) … www.greenhousecanada.com/content/view/2366/
- September – Greenhouse Grower notes: Common cucumber viruses (Gillian Ferguson) … www.greenhousecanada.com/content/view/2414
- October – Making a clean sweep (Gillian Ferguson) … www.greenhousecanada.com/content/view/2453
- December – Leafminer control options (Graeme Murphy) … www.greenhousecanada.com/content/view/2538
Once there, follow the instructions. The responses to the questionnaire will be automatically tabulated and available to help us make the articles we write for Greenhouse Grower Notes more useful to you. Thank you for your time and feedback.
Wayne Brown, Gillian Ferguson, Shalin Khosla and Graeme Murphy are OMAFRA greenhouse crops specialists.