Grower Day a week away; have you registered yet?
June 13, 2012 By Dave Harrison
June 13, 2012, St. Catharines, Ont. – Have you registered yet for next
week’s Greenhouse Canada Grower Day, being held June 20 at the Holiday
Inn Parkview Conference Centre?
June 13, 2012, St. Catharines, Ont. – Have you registered yet for next week’s Greenhouse Canada Grower Day, being held June 20 at the Holiday Inn Parkview Conference Centre?
The daylong program will feature several leading specialists in the ornamental field, tackling a number of timely topics. The program includes:
• Charlie Hayes, Advanced Treatment Technologies, Inc.: Water treatment challenges and solutions.
• Sarah Mitchell, Syngenta Flowers : Multi-cropping with perennials.
• Ed Higgins, Ball Horticultural: Garden mum production.
• Roger Kehoe, Ecke Ranch: Poinsettia production.
• Jack Vanderkooy, Ontario Plants Propagation Ltd.: Our experience with water treatment.
• Sietse Elsinga, Frisia Flora Greenhouses: My experience with biocontrols.
• Breeders panel Breeding for consumer success. Panellists include Gary Vollmer (Ball Flora Plants), Sarah Mitchell (Syngenta), Roger Kehoe (Ecke Ranch), Allan Hammer (Dummen), Reinoud Hagen (Fides), and John Gaydos (Proven Winners).
Melhem Sawaya of Focus Greenhouse Management is moderator.
Click here for complete information.
Print this page