Green conference issues Call for Proposals
Dec. 19, 2016, Toronto – A major conference for green infrastructure is calling for presentation proposals for its 2017 edition.
Grey To Green 2017 will be held May 8-10 in Toronto.
This conference is the leading forum for designers, policy makers, manufacturers, growers, landscapers, and other green infrastructure professionals to discuss the benefits of the important green infrastructure industry, and how to grow it even further.
The focus is on the latest science on green infrastructure performance, economic valuation and public policy developments, new technological developments, and best practices in design, installation and maintenance. Also included is a trade show, workshops (including tours of outstanding projects), and special networking events.
Quantifying green infrastructure performance is the 2017 theme. Organizers are looking for motivating and inspiring presentations highlighting, among others, the following areas:
• Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation.
• Urban Agriculture and Food Production.
• Health and Biophilia Benefits.
• Economical Benefits – Green Infrastructure Accounting & Asset Management.
• Stormwater Management (Policies, Quantifications, Design).
• Energy Benefits / Urban Heat Island.
All proposals are due by Jan. 13, 2017. For more details and to apply, click here.