Global Garden Retail Conference announced for February
December 7, 2021 By Greenhouse Canada
Retail horticulture industry professionals worldwide can join together to share, discover, learn and discuss new industry horizons and opportunities at the 2022 Global Garden Retail Virtual Conference & Show.
The new free to attend virtual event will span three days taking place from February 1st to 3rd and will feature presentations in 90-minute segments.
This global conference will also host presentations in different time zones so people across the world can take part.
Each of the daily conference sessions consists of three 20-minute sessions which can be accessed on-demand, followed by a variety of bonus and Q&A sessions and discussion rooms on topics related to the presentations.
Co-chaired by retail consultants Sid Raisch and John Stanley, the Garden Retail Conference was created to gather green industry professionals and thought leaders from around the globe.
Day one: Addressing the Key Issues
- Trend Swaps from Around the World: Part 1
- Diverse City & Bridging Communication Across Cultures
- Our Views of the Massive Worldwide Opportunities for Horticulture – Anna & Susannah Ball
- Sustainability…It All Changes in 2022 – Todd Baker
- The New Connected and Conscious Consumer – Derek Peebles
Day two: The New Look of Garden Retail
- Trend Swaps from Around the World: Part 2
- Garden Centres as Community Hubs – Katie Elzer-Peters
- Theatre in Garden Retail – Regina Razumovskaya
- New Perspectives on Garden Centre Retail Design – Andrew Burton
- Vision, Values & Volition: Communicating Your Brand to Your Customer – John Kennedy
Day three: This Model Needs Reinventing
- Trend Swaps from Around the World: Part 3
- Garden Centres as influencers
- It’s Time to Get Naked – John Stanley
- It’s Time to Get Groovy – Sid Raisch
- It’s Time for Real Change – Warren Patterson
For more information on the event or how to register, please click here.
Print this page