Oct. 23, 2009 – Winners of the Best Booth and Best Promotion award were announced Oct. 20 at the Garden & Floral Expo.
Winners of the Best Booth and Best Promotion award were announced Oct. 20 at the Garden & Floral Expo. The winning exhibitors were: Best Booth Award under 200 sq ft – Canpol Mfg Ltd. of Mississauga, ON; Best Booth Award over 200 sq ft – Westbrook Floral Ltd. of Grimsby, ON; Best Promotion Award – Global Electronic Supplies Inc. of Mississauga, ON.
“By highlighting the best in the industry it provides other exhibitors with an opportunity to learn about various display and promotional tactics that are available to them,” said Paul Day, Show Manager.
Canpol Mfg Ltd. and Westbrook Floral Ltd. were judged based on a set of pre-determined criteria. The criterion that was used to determine the winners of the Best Booth Award were:
· Design/Visual Impact (lighting, focal point)
· Quality of Exhibit Construction (cleanliness, safety)
· Client Identification (signage, staff identification, promotional product, product distribution to advertise the company)
· Product Presentation (promotional material, layout, unique display techniques, visual aids)
· Booth Personnel (passion for their work, appearance, knowledge of their product, willingness to answer questions, pride in their company)
Exhibitors were given the opportunity to submit a detailed plan of the marketing tactics that they planned to use as a means of attracting buyers to their exhibit and boosting profits for their companies.
Print this page