First UrbanScape green roof in Canada
May 31, 2016 By Dave Harrison
May 31, 2016, Aurora, Ont. – A.M.A.’s Connie Bradt was on hand to watch Canada’s first UrbanScape green roof system being installed on a parking garage here.
The installation was done by Sedum Master and installation contractor MS Lakeside Contracting for Wells Street Lofts.
The work went faster than expected. One of the installers said it all with the comment, “it’s easy.”
The benefits of the UrbanScape Green Roof System are:
• Lightweight, meaning more buildings with application possibilities.
• Getting everything onto the roof is fast and easy.
• Fast, easy installation – no lugging heavy trays of soil.
• Easy maintenance.
• Excellent water absorption and distribution.
• Excellent thermal and acoustic performance.
“The roof turned out beautifully,” said A.M.A.’s Rick Bradt. “We’re thankful to Sedum Master and MC Lakeside Contracting for doing a wonderful job. We’re sure it won’t be the last.
You can learn more about UrbanScape Green Roof Systems at www.amaplas.com, 800-338-1136 or email@example.com.
Print this page