Fatal electrocution in Leamington
November 22, 2018 By CTV Windsor
A 29-year-old man has died after being electrocuted at a greenhouse in Leamington.
OPP, EMS and Leamington firefighters responded to the industrial accident at a greenhouse operation in the 800 block of Mersea Road 4 on Monday around 9:30 a.m.
The Ministry of Labour has issued two work orders. Essex County OPP identified the worker as Joshua Remigio, employed by SR Sprinklers,
Ministry Spokesperson, Janet Deline says EMS attended Great Lakes Greenhouses after a report a worker was injured while working on an electrical panel.
Police say he succumbed to his injuries.| READ MORE
Print this page