Vertical Farming World CongressPrint this page
September 22 - September 24, 2020
Hundreds of millions are being invested in vertical farms across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Japan and beyond. How big can the industry grow? Will it replace traditional agriculture? Which technology is best – aeroponic, aquaponic or hydroponic? Which crops are most profitable? Will they boost supermarkets or come direct to our homes?
This 1st Vertical Farming World Congress will enable you to hear from leading global players and to network with key figures from across the global industry. Bringing together vertical farming operators, investors, suppliers and experts, our aim is to debate and help advance the sector’s future.
Programme highlights include:
- Virtual vertical farm tours
- 1-1 video call networking opportunities
- Market opportunity and funding insights
- Industry leadership panel
- Focus on aeroponics, aquaponics, hydroponics choices
- Technology briefing from plant growth to robotics
- Key innovator case studies
- Plus funding panel, workshops and one to one meetings.
This is where the world of vertical farming will meet virtually to develop the sector’s future. Make sure you secure your place to stay ahead of your competition.
Visit event's website
Print this page