The GREAT Institute Webinar Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) Education and Training
January 14, 2021
On THU.JAN.14 Education and Training in Controlled Environment Agriculture – GREAT Institute Webinar will:
- Give a comprehensive overview of the Post-Secondary Canadian CEA Education and Training sector.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for growth in the CEA Education and Training space.
- Explore potential for multi-institutional integrated training packages.
- Present recent progress in CEA STEM module development and deployment for primary and secondary school students.
- Discuss the state of CEA sector public awareness, and opportunities to enhance the awareness of the importance of CEA.
10:30 a.m. – 10:40 a.m. GREAT Introduction and Concept.
10:40 – 11:10 Summary of High Level CEA Educational Offerings Surveys.
10:40 – 10:50 Post Secondary Landscape.
10:50 – 11:00 Primary and Secondary School Programming.
11:00 – 11:10 Public Education Vehicles.
11:10 – 11:30 LIVE Audience Online Feedback and Inputs Survey.
11:30 – 11:45 CEA Industry Employers Weigh-in.
11:30 – 11:35 Niki Bennett, Science Coordinator, OGVG.
11:35 – 11:40 Matt Baird, CEO, Baird AE.
11:40 – 11:45 David Arkell, CEO, 360 Energy.
11:45 – Noon Wrap Up and Next Steps
Visit event's website
Print this page