Roots to Success Risk Management Part 2Print this page
November 27, 2020
Farm life can be unpredictable, even on the best days – weather, pests, market conditions, relationships, and more recently, COVID-19 can affect not only day-to-day farm management but the future of the operation altogether. But, with risk, also comes opportunity for those who are positioned to take calculated risks. This is why it’s important to plan for risk.
Farm Management Canada invites farmers to attend the Roots to Success Risk Management virtual training session to increase their ability to assess and address risks using a comprehensive approach to managing risk on the farm.
The training session will allow you to:
- Gain knowledge, tools and resources to make better business decisions
- Share best practices and lessons learned with other producers
- Begin to create a comprehensive risk management plan tailored to your farm
SECOND HALF – November 27, 2020
1:00 to 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
To register for this free training session, click here!
Thanks to Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and the Agri-Risk Initiatives Program, this session is free to producers.
By participating in this training session, you will gain free access to AgriShield®, an online risk management platform for a period of one year.
- This workshop is designed for Canadian producers only. Other workshops that are better suited to other professions will be advertised in the future.
- Space is limited and will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
- Participants are expected to have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection to attend the training.
- A pre-training survey will be shared in order to tailor the content of workshop to the needs of the participants.
We hope to see you there!
Mathieu Lipari, Program Manager, Farm Management Canada
Visit event's website
Print this page