Green Industry Show & ConferencePrint this page
November 18 - November 20, 2020
- Free show attendance, including several keynote speaker sessions.
- Over 20 top tier educational sessions for all aspects of the horticulture industry with registration.
- Includes both live and archived access to education sessions after the event.
- All sessions will be complaint with CEU tracking.
- Digital marketplace for the best in products and services for the landscape industry in Western Canada.
- Digital access to product demos and to meet one on one with exhibitor representatives.
- Incredible pricing to allow as many people to attend conference sessions as possible.
- Social events, including several “Virtual Happy Hour” type solutions.
- Virtual scavenger hunts and other fun activities for amazing prizes and engagement.
Green Industry Show & Conference (GISC) is going VIRTUAL!
After 45 years, you can still rely on (GISC) to bring the landscape, nursery, garden centre, greenhouse, turf and tree care industry together. We are disappointed that we won’t be able to meet in person, but excited to introduce you to what the virtual platform can provide.
Exhibitors can still connect with current customers and conference attendees, plus build relationships with a whole new base of potential customers via face-to-face live video, chat and text, track attendees and reinforce brand awareness.
The conference component will be a mix of live and pre-recorded and on-demand content. It will allow interaction with speakers for Q&A, even for pre-recorded content. Plus sessions will continue to be accessible online after the official show dates.
Dates: November 19 & 20, 2020
Event: Green Industry Show & Conference
Location: Your home or office
If you have any questions or would like additional information, contact:
Valerie Stobbe, Trade Show Coordinator
Phone: 780-489-1991 ext. 103 or 1-800-378-3198 ext. 103; Fax: 780-444-2152,
Email: ; Web site:
Visit event's website
Print this page