Combined Heat and Power in Controlled Environment Agriculture
October 12, 2021
Free Webinar, Tuesday, October 12
11 AM – 12:30 PM PDT
Learn how CHP systems can cost-effectively use both natural gas and renewable energy resources for CEA – with the added bonus of carbon dioxide capture.
Greenhouses and vertical farms are an ideal application for CHP as they demand substantial heat and power. CHP systems generate electricity on-site and the resulting waste heat is used to provide facility electricity, heating, cooling, dehumidification and CO2 capture. CHP-connected sites are used widely in Europe and Canada to control and optimize the growing environment – and this solution is now taking off in the U.S.
Our panel of leading global experts will provide perspectives on technology, systems solutions and financing.
- Rich Sweetser – President, Exergy Partners and Sr. Advisor, U.S. DOE CHP Deployment Team
- Kurt Parbst – President, Parbst Horti Facility, LLC
- Dick Kramp – Sales Director, Center of Excellence CEA, AB Energy USA, LLC
- Murray Millander – Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Enrgistx, Inc.
- Howard Ulep – Director of Finance, RWH Energy
Join this informative, dynamic webinar!
Visit event's website
Print this page