Canadian Horticultural Council AGMPrint this page
March 07 - March 11, 2022
This year’s theme, Celebrating resiliency, growth and opportunity
The virtual AGM will allow ease of access to all our members, with no travel costs, no registration fee, or need to take time off work to travel, our AGM is easier than ever to attend.
How to register
- Click the button below
- Each individual attending must complete a registration with a unique email address
- This registration provides you access to all AGM Zoom meetings (including open working groups March 7 -10 and the AGM on March 10 & 11, 2022)
- Register Now
Cost to register: FREE!
What does registration give me access to?
- Full access to the AGM on March 10 & 11, 2022
- Access to the Open Working Group meetings the week of March 7 – 10 2022
- View the Weeks at a Glance here
How do I access the Zoom platform and meetings?
- Access to Zoom links will be provided to the email you used to register
- Upon completing your registration, you will receive your access link for the AGM l and ll on March 10 & 11, 2022 (these links will be resent in advance and on the morning of the AGM for ease of finding them)
- Access links for the Open Working Group meetings will be sent via email a week in advance, along with the AGM documents package
- Access to Closed Working Group meetings or Regional Caucus meetings will be by invitation only, those individuals will receive their links via email.
- Only Voting Members (the Representative of a CHC Member, casting the vote on behalf of the Organization) will receive voting instructions via email the week before the AGM
- Member Packages and Voting Instructions will be emailed in advance
This year, the Regional Caucus Meetings will take place on March 3rd and the Open Working Group Meetings the 7th – 10th of March, in advance of the Annual General Meeting, March 10 & 11 2022. Check out the Week at a Glance and remember to block the meetings you want to attend in your calendar.
Print this page