American Society for Horticultural Science ConferencePrint this page
July 30 - August 03, 2022
For information on how to register, please click here.
The Annual Conference of ASHS is where the latest science and technology is showcased related to horticulture. Goals of the event include: bring together researchers, scientists, industry, academia, extension, government, and students to cultivate ideas and share new techniques relating to horticulture and plant sciences.
The Conference focuses on the distribution of science through technical sessions, oral and E-poster presentations, keynote speakers, and workshops.
- Dr. Nirit Bernstein, Volcani Research Center
- Dr. Nick Fuhrman, Josiah Meigs Distinguished Teaching Professor, Professor of Environmental Education, Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources, University of Georgia
- Dr. Sean Hoban, Tree Conservation Biologist, The Morton Arboretum, “Increasing the Diversity in Our Seed Banks and Botanic Gardens”
- Kent Klemme, Vice President of Product Development and Infrastructure at Blue River Technology, “The Future of Agricultural Equipment Automation”
- Dr. Mike Klopmeyer, President, Ball FloraPlant, “The Vegetative Ornamental Market: A Look Back and a Look Forward…”
Visit event's website
Print this page