Advancing Automation in Canada’s Agri-food SectorPrint this page
May 12, 2021
NGen in collaboration with Vineland are calling on the automation sector to help with the advancement of technologies in Canada’s agriculture and agri-food industries.
Recent surveys of growers’ associations across Ontario have identified a strong need for automation due primarily to a persistent labour crisis that has been exacerbated by travel restrictions and public health regulations.
In this webinar, Vineland’s horticulture automation team will provide insight into the automation needs of the agri-food sector and encourage Canadian technology companies to participate in removing barriers to adoption.
- John Laughlin –CTO (NGen)
- Gillian Sheldon –Director, Investment Partnerships (NGen)
- Phil Stephan – VP Business & Client Development (Vineland)
- Hussam Haroun –Director, Automation (Vineland)
- Daniel Bath – Research Scientist (Vineland)
Date and time:
Wednesday, May 12 at 2 pm EST
Visit event's website
Print this page