Entries for 2023 AAS Trials now being accepted
September 1, 2022 By All-America Selections
All-America Selections (AAS) announced that entries for the 2023 trials are now being accepted.
Breeders interested in entering their new, never-before-sold varieties can now use AAS’ online forms to enter into any one or more of the seven AAS trials:
- Perennials, trialed in-ground for three winters – $1,700
- Ornamentals from Seed, trialed in-ground – $800
- Ornamentals from Seed, trialed in containers – $800
- Non-Seed Ornamentals, trialed in-ground – $1,200
- Non-Seed Ornamentals, trial in containers – $1,200
- Edibles, trialed in-ground – $800
- Edibles, trialed in containers – $800
Perennial entries are due September 15. All other entries are due November 1.
This page of the AAS Website has all details and links for entering the 2023 trials.
Print this page